• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • There is a woman in our small town that I don't like very much.  She insults the work that I do and she is always going on about how wonderful her and her children are.

    Yet, I cannot bring myself to delete her from my facebook account. 

    I feel like I will offend her if I do.  Then I feel silly that I am so worried about her feelings when it is obvious she cares nothing for mine.

    I have got to stop trying to please people.

    And is it wrong that I kind of like stalking her on facebook to see what she is up to?

    I need a life.

    0 comments:

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio