• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • It's me, girl-who-liked-the-guy-in-the-chair and girl-who-gave-up-on-guy-in-the-chair.
    So funny story.

    Guy-in-the-chair and I now run in the same social circle. Mostly because his cousin is one of my closest friends here.
    So I actually see him on average once a week.

    I ran into him at the local farmer's market this morning. And today, six months after first going gaga over the guy, I gave him my number.
    By total accident.
    And without thinking about it in the least.

    The funny part?

    When I asked him if he had my number he said "no, I don't think I got it after that time we went out for drinks"

    I over-thought it so much at the time, I was so anxious, I couldn't move and wouldn't DARE actually ask him out.
    I'm lame.


    5 comments:

    Megan said...

    So there's still a possibility?

    Anonymous said...

    Maybe, but now I'm not 100% sure if I'm interested.

    We're becoming friends at this point, and am not sure if it will be more.

    But we'll see!

    Anonymous said...

    I think it's funny that we are now identifying ourselves as the writers of different ongoing stories before we tell the latest chapter. :) Someone else (or maybe YOU!) did the same thing a few weeks ago.

    Jackie S. Quire said...

    It's neat to have a community that "knows" the background on a story.

    And the responses aren't likely to be biased like they would be from IRL friends and/or family.

    Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

    Ohhh! I missed this post!

    Okay- did it work out with the other girl friend? Or is he single again?

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio