• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • I had given up online dating for a couple of months but the lonliness
    got the better of me and after browsing local singles and seeing that
    there were new faces I am trying again.

    I am keeping my profile vague and faceless but sending my picture to
    anyone who asks. Conversations are better than last attempt I think
    because I'm less forward about wanting to meet in real life. So then,
    where does that leave me - with more reasons to spend time online with
    strangers?

    Interestingly enough the guy who works in my building was all about
    messaging me when I went back online - until he figured out it's me.
    I asked him in person if he dates a lot of women he meets online cause
    I was surprised he messaged me so quickly, he said no, there is never
    anyone new.... makes me wonder if he is one of those guys who uses it
    as their personal booty call service....

    Wish me luck, apparently - I need it!

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    LOL - my horoscope suggests I shouldn't use online dating!

    Right now, for example, you may be tempted to respond to some emotional issue or conflict with someone you care for by texting or emailing a message when what you should really do is pick up the phone or, better yet, communicate in person. Don't rely on virtual communication today, or you may wind up with a virtual relationship.

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio