• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • But is EVERYONE on Facebook friggin’ pregnant, except for me?  Even the woman I know who gives her 18 month child Fanta Orange in his bottle and says (upon seeing my unmasked horror) – “It’s okay.  I shook it first to get rid of the bubbles.”  She’s bloody knocked up with her second!  Ugh.

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I completely understand. We can't get pregnant either - the tests say so. I'm trying to re-frame my thinking... I'll just be the kick-ass aunt who has money and lots of sleep!

    Anonymous said...

    I'm scared to get the tests, but we may have to soon.

    I'm sure you'd be an AWESOME (as well as wealthy and well-rested) aunt!

    Thank you - it's nice to know I'm not alone.

    Megan said...

    Yes, because the bubbles are the unhealthy part.

    Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

    Oh man. I don't miss seeing pop in baby bottles. It was so common in Kugluktuk. And also people taking coffee whitener (chemicals in a can) and mixing it with water thinking that would be making milk for the baby. Horrible stuff.

    Wishing you luck on your baby making!

    Anonymous said...

    This is a great book for people trying to conceive:

    http://www.amazon.com/Taking-Charge-Your-Fertility-Anniversary/dp/0060881909/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306900888&sr=8-1

    I read this book after 2 years of trying for a baby, and after reading it... ba bam, preggo. I have recommended it to a few friends in similar situations & they also conceived. It's a great book. Worth the read and a lot cheaper than fertility treatments!

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio