• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • One of the worse things about being a pot smoker is that when you happen to buy some weed that doesn't even get you stoned one bit, there's nothing you can do about it.  There aren't any refunds, exchanges or returns.  You're just shit out of luck!

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    A few years ago, there was a gigantic bust here in town. The police displayed their find, including a table full of crack packaged for individual sale.

    What struck me about the little bundles of crack was that they were clearly not all the same size.

    I asked the officer if people ran off to weigh their crack rocks after buying them. He looked at me like I was nuts. I suppose I missed the point. But really -- there is NO consumer protection at all.

    Meandering Michael said...

    Does this entry have anything to do with this? (As discovered in the CBC Oddities)

    Anonymous said...

    I could have written this.
    Working my way through a shitty bag o' ditch weed right now.
    Wanna swap?

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio