• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • Wow!!
    So there have been a lack of updates, because there hasn't been much to update.
    Except for the following:
    - back when the initial posts were written, guy-in-the-chair was feeling out the town (where I live) to see if it was a place he wanted to move to. He decided to move here, and has spent the past 2+ weeks getting stuff from another province and arranging to live here.
    - He's back tomorrow
    - He's been asking his cousin about me
    - I still don't have his number and things have kind of ... gone nowhere since my last post, but I've not been too concerned because he is moving, and I've been busy. But I now regularly stalk him on Facebook, and will harass his cousin (now one of my good friends) to make it happen so I get to see him and work my magic.

    Admittedly, I'm a little bit *less* twitterpated -- but that's really because I've not had much contact with the guy in 3 weeks.
    I'm still hopeful though, just slow :)

    Thanks for your interest!

    2 comments:

    Megan said...

    I am following this with great interest. The life of the single gal is utterly foreign to me.

    Or single guy, I guess. I suppose I'm making assumptions about the secret blogger's gender. How heteronormative of me.

    Anyway, please keep us posted!

    "Posted" -- I crack myself up.

    Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

    I am with Megan- I am addicted to these posts! I am rooting for you!

    Now go call the person, get their address, bake some muffins to bring over as a house-warming present!

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio