• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • I started throwing up yesterday, seemingly out of the blue.  I tried not to get my hopes up and told myself it was the tummy bug that was going around… When I threw up again today, I allowed myself to hope.  (I wouldn’t have bothered hoping if my boobs hadn’t been sore all week)  I stayed home from work and zipped to the grocery store and bought some tests.  I peed on the stick.  Sadly, after 10 months of trying, there’s still only one, single, stupid line.  One day, I swear, I’m going to lose my patience and I’m going to throw that damn stick across the bathroom if it doesn’t give me that bloody double line.  So as it stands, today I’m home from work and simply sick.  Not pregnant.  (And I’m still bloody throwing up.  Not happy about this.) 

    3 comments:

    Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

    Throw that stick and get some frustration out!! Then get back at it and keep on trying. 12 months was our magic number- as was using this gadget. First month using it and we got pregnant:
    http://well.ca/products/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor_7604.html

    Anonymous said...

    At least the trying for the baby is fun... ;) I'll look into that gadget - thank you!!

    Honestly... can't throw the stick - it has pee on it! What if it gets on something else?? I'll throw the box.

    Anonymous said...

    You can also start feeling pregnant before you have enough hormone in your urine to have a positive test, use another test in a couple days first thing in the morning (that's how it was for me).

    Good luck!

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio