• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • Hello secret blog, this is the online dating girl with the yummie love
    interest.
    The steamy man and I have agreed that we will "hide" our profiles from
    the rest of the wide world, and "focus on each other" (his words, not
    mine).
    I think this is the online dating equivalent of being "pinned" or
    "going steady" in middle school.

    And since this is the confessional...

    A few months ago, before I swore off online dating the last time, I
    remember seeing this guy's profile. I even think I might have sent him
    a message. And then maybe the next day or the day after, I deleted my
    account because yet again the only people contacting me were 20+ years
    older and married.

    I wonder if he recognized me, because this time around, he contacted
    me. He's the one that's been going out on all the limbs here. It's
    never this way.

    Which leaves me fearing the following:
    - he is clearly way too attractive for me
    - I'm better in 2D than 3D
    - My photos make me look thinner than I really am

    1 comments:

    Megan said...

    Do people go steady nowadays? I confess that I have no idea how this works.

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio