• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • When my husband rambles at the mouth and pisses me off, I just start making reference to how small his penis is. It shuts him up every time. It funny, too, since his quite well endowed.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm not sure if I should find this as hilarious as I do! Thank you for such a big laugh :) (I'd never have the guts to say that to my husband!)

    Anonymous said...

    Hahaha too funny.

    Anonymous said...

    Ouch!

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio