• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • For some odd reason, I've developed a hate for fat people.  I don't know where it comes from.  When I see an obese person, I am literally disgusted.  It has gotten to the point where I have to stop myself from saying something to the person. 

    Not all fat people bother me.  It's only the ones that are so fat that they waddle around or have to work extremely hard to walk up a flight of stairs.  It's the people that are so fat that the only pants they wear are those leggings (for women) and sweat pants (for guys).

    I know it's wrong to hate.  Should I be ashamed?




    30 days of prizes: Hotmail makes your day easier! Enter now

    0 comments:

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio