• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • I've been waiting an hour and a half for my supervisor to check over this document.
    We agreed last week -- after several quality-control problems -- that she would be the one to do this from now on.
    I was game for it, I want to be better.
    But my shift ends in 12 minutes and I still don't have her name on it.
    And she refuses to let anyone else do it.

    I officially post more to the secret blog than I do my own.


    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Update: After two hours, she finally had time to look it over.
    She wanted a total overhaul. I ended up doing two hours overtime.

    And came home to find my dog had shat himself and made a royal mess.

    F.M.L.

    Anonymous said...

    Update 2:
    The cleanup effort from the dog's poop-tacular escapades clogged the toilet and it over flowed.

    Shitty day?

    :P

    Megan said...

    The WORST day!

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio