• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • I'm going to love this blog.  I have my own blog but I can't say what I really want to.  I wish sometimes I could be a kid again.  Being a grown up is really hard.  I remember as a kid always wanting to be a grown up, to live on my own and have my own car.  Life seemed so easy as a kid.  I wish I had a time machine so I could go back and kick young me's ass.  Between working full time, being a parent and spouse and keep up with household chores, there is no time for ME.  Of course, people always say "you have to make time for yourself". I truly believe those people do not have children.  If I am making time for ME, that means I'm taking it from someone or something else.  I don't know how to relax anymore.  I feel like I'm being pulled in all different directions, and god forbid if I complain or get sick.  Being a grown up really sucks sometimes.

    MSN Dating: Find someone special. Start now. Start now!

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    This is one of those things that makes me think twice about having kids.

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio