• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • You know the current leader of the NWT?  I don't want to say his name cuz I don't want this post showing up as a search result for him.  The initials are FR.  He's from a northern community.  Anyway, I googled his name once to see what history I could find.  Did you know he was a car mechanic before being the leader?  A f'en car mechanic runs the show in the NT.  What a joke! 

    Ok, maybe it's not funny.  Maybe it's just embarassing. 

    I think it will only get worse.  MM from HayR is next in line.


    30 days of prizes: Hotmail makes your day easier! Enter now

    4 comments:

    Megan said...

    I just LOVE seeing NWT stuff on here.

    Geoff Meeker said...

    Well, lawyers have made a fine mess of things. Let's give the mechanics a go at it.

    Meandering Michael said...

    Don't come down on someone because you've got something against their previous job. Mechanics are great problem solvers. It's impressive that, where he came from, he actually did everything required to become a mechanic.

    But if you still think that's funny, in the Yukon, our Premier was convicted for drug dealing (prior to becoming Premier).

    Jackie S. Quire said...

    Gordon Campbell's got a drunk driving record.
    I guess it's just surprising it's not a conviction for possession/trafficking.

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio