• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • I wish that I was pregnant. We are into month six of trying and it's
    starting to scare me that nothing is happening.

    Every time I hear of a friend, an acquaintance or even a celebrity who
    is pregnant, I panic even more. The rumors that Mariah Carey is pregnant
    are making me crazy.

    Seeing white trash hicks who are just bad people on Maury who have
    babies and/or are pregnant infuriate me.

    I hope our time comes soon.

    4 comments:

    Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

    Our first time took us nearly a year and I too was feeling it would never happen.

    I hope your time comes soon too.

    Anonymous said...

    Two years trying for #1, I charted, did all that horrible stuff, then one night of drunken sex did the trick. Good luck, it will happen!

    Anonymous said...

    I've got my fingers crossed for you guys. I'm feeling much the same way. x

    Anonymous said...

    We tried for 6 months only to miscarry our first - it then took a year to get pregnant again. However, for our second child we had sex once and got pregnant right away....there is no way to predict it. I always hated it when people just told me to relax and it would happen...only people who have never been faced with such a situation would say that. Don't feel bad for your feelings...it'll happen, but however you get through this time is absolutely fine.

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio