• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • My MIL got a call from a survey company asking if she would vote Conservative if a federal election was called right away.

    I hope the Conservatives keep their minority government.

    It's not that I like the Conservatives, or their policies or politics, or even Stephen Harper. I actually kind of dislike all of those things. But I think the Liberals wouldn't be significantly better, and if we had a change of government, people would be hoping for change that wouldn't come. I'd rather go on being disappointed than be let down yet again. That would be even more disappointing.

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Totally agree with you. But I'm so sick of Harper I almost could stomach another disappointment.

    Too bad that "Liberal Democrat" thing was just a "hoax."

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio