• Welcome

    This is our corner of the Internet. We're happy here. We're definitely "we" -- this blog is a group project. We all post as "My Own". This is where we write the things we can't say on our own blogs for one reason or another. We hope you like it here as much as we do. We hope you'll stick around.

    Buton

  • The trouble with a recession (aside from the obvious issues) is this amazing sense of entitlement that is currently being enjoyed by businesses. They figure, "Hey, you should be grateful just to be EMPLOYED, so don't even THINK about complaining even if we treat you like shit, try to force you to work 80 hours a week or cut your pay (without cutting your hours)! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL, DO YOU HEAR? GRATEFUL."
     
    You know....I am grateful. I know lots of folks who struggle with unemployment, and I really am grateful to be working and have an income to pay my mortgage. This is a good thing, and I'm happy with my professional circumstances in that respect.

     

    But don't ask me to be GRATEFUL for your ABUSE. Because I'm not. You're being an ass, and I'm not going to thank you for it.

    0 comments:

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2010 The Web That Is My Own

    Wordpress Theme By : Retro Design Studio